Why should I Consider Training Through the Painting & Disaster Restoration Academy?
- Painting & Disaster Restoration Academy instructors have years of experience in their field of training. Many of them are currently working in their field and can help guide the students to the career they desire.
- Since this is a virtual program, students can work at their own pace and those completing the program can start on the job in a timely manner and earn money right away.
- Painting & Disaster Restoration Academy is sponsored by the Greater Michigan Construction Academy thus allowing their students to be certified by the NCCER. If a student leaves the area, the course completion certificates are transferable, portable and recognized throughout the nation.
- The Painting & Disaster Restoration Academy requires all students in any of the painting and/or restoration paths to complete the Core Curriculum, thus putting safety as its first priority.
- Veterans may have received Core Curriculum credit in their area of expertise. Contact Ajsa Jasarevic at email@example.com to see what credit you might have already earned.
Tuition and Course Fees
How much is tuition?
Is there an enrollment fee?
When is tuition due?
Are there discounted fees for Veterans or service members?
Is my course fee refundable if I don’t finish the course?
Are scholarships available?
Will I need to purchase course materials in addition to paying tuition?
Will I need to pay for exams?
What courses are available?
Can I start the coursework at any time?
Will I have access to the course instructors?
Is there a required course for all students?
What is covered in the Core Curriculum?
Do I have to take every level of painting courses?
Will I earn a Certificate of Completion when the courses are done?
Are the courses only available online?
Are the courses live or recorded?
Who are the instructors?
Is the coursework done individually, in groups, or both?
I only see courses on safety and painting, when will the disaster restoration course be available?
How long does the average course take?
Is the course work graded?
What is the passing percentage for the module exams?
Where can I find my NCCER #?
I did not receive my textbook
Who will help me with job placement?
Do I have to finish all courses before I can get a job?
Can you guarantee that I will be placed in a job once I finish the courses?
How can I hire your students?
I’m interested in earning a Certification in Painting; where can I find more information?