If you would like to contribute to the scholarship funding program, please complete the Scholarship donor form.
To apply for a scholarship, complete the Scholarship application and an Applicant Reference Form which requires two references. Please email these forms to email@example.com
For those interested in applying for a scholarship the criteria are as follows:
- Applicant must have earned a High School diploma or GED, or be graduating in 2021
- GPA will be used as application evaluation criteria
- Applicant must submit official copies of high school or GED transcripts with their scholarship application to Painting & Disaster Restoration Academy
- Applicant must be pursuing post-secondary education and training in a skilled trades program
- Scholarship must be used toward a Painting & Disaster Restoration Academy class
- Financial need is not required to be awarded a scholarship
- Recipient of scholarship must adhere to all Painting & Disaster Restoration Academy Policies and Procedures. Failure to do so will result in loss of scholarship
- Award is restricted to one year and must be used in the year following the announcement of the recipient
- Applicant will be evaluated in the following areas: GPA/GED, work/life skills, honors/awards, and extracurricular activities.
- Applicant must submit two (2) completed Applicant Reference Forms (provided in Scholarship Application) with their scholarship application to Painting & Disaster Restoration Academy. These references should provide insight into the applicant’s character and accomplishments and must be from non-relatives. The Applicant Reference Forms provided must be used for the references. No other reference letters will be accepted.
- Applicant must submit a completed and signed application form. E-signature is acceptable
- Scholarship applications are accepted year-round
- 10 scholarships of $2,000 each will be awarded annually.
- Applicants must be pursuing craft professional training in the construction industry through an NCCER accredited program or a state/federally approved apprenticeship program in a merit shop training facility.
- Applicants, including high school seniors, military members or post-secondary students, can be planning to enroll in a technical school's or approved craft training program's next enrollment period.
- Close Date: Friday, July 2, 2021